Sunday 19 May 2013

WELCOME ... Somewhat Belated

It occurred to me that I should have begun with a post that welcomed people to my blog and ... so on. As I didn't do that, I am doing it now.
Welcome to my blog. Here you will find out exactly how many different things interest me and how many different things I do. Which is polite-speak for this will be a repository for a mass of the varied junk I obsess about, be it for a year or a day. And I do that a lot! The topics will jump around, because that's what my brain does. It's a bit like having a tree frog on amphetamines in my head. So one day I will talk about a movie I love, and the next I'll talk about the differences in crochet cottons, and the next I'll talk about the spiritual impact of the decline of the red cedar forests in the Pacific Northwest. These are just examples of course. I may talk about these actual topics. Then again, I might not. Eclectic would be the nicest term for what I am likely to post. But I will actually be interested in all of it.
Now, I said one day and then the next. It's really unlikely to be that regular. I have a few medical issues that can prevent me from posting daily ... or even monthly for that matter, including rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, C.O.P.D., and bi-polar mood disorder. I also have a couple of surgeries coming up in the not-too-distant future, so I'll have to take a break then. Mind you I might get some help blogging about those...hmm.
I'm quite sure that my blog will change as time goes by. My opinions change, sometimes quite radically and quite suddenly. Also as I become more adept at traversing the online labyrinth, I will be able to label blogs better and/or write a few at a time. Right now I am on somewhat of a mission to put out correct information on the basic basics of cooking, so you can expect blogs on things such as reading a recipe. And if you have a suggestion or request for a certain topic or clarification of something, leave a comment.
In fact I really do want your feedback, so please do comment. If something comes up that I do not want comments on I will simply remove the comments button.
That's it for now. I hope you enjoy the read. Have a great Victoria Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment