Friday 11 October 2013

Other Blogs: There Be Change On The Wind!

As I said in my last post, I learned some new stuff about Blogger, including that I can have up to 4 blogs ... I might be off on that number but multiple anyway. So I began a film review blog today oddly enough called Susan's Film Reviews (can't imagine why I'd call it that!). I played around with the look and feel of it for a while and came up with what I think is a petty good thing. I also think that I'm going to fudge about with one or two others on specific topics such as one for recipes and cooking, and one for crochet, knitting and other needle arts.
Susan's Bunch O' Stuff will still be around, though, in one form or another. I thought it was fair to give everyone a heads up though.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment